FARMESACO’s EPDM Rubber Pedestal is a flexible deck tile support pedestal, manufactured from a high-quality EPDM compound, that allows tiles to follow the natural contour of the roof. This fixed-height pedestal with separator joints is supplied with 1/8” and 1/16” leveling shims to facilitate minor adjustments. The flexible EPDM rubber is resistant to environmental deterioration.
EPDM Rubber Pedestals are a range of flexible and durable products that are designed to support various types of surfaces such as tiles, slabs, decking, and pavers. They are made of high-quality EPDM rubber and have a fixed height of 3/8 inches. They have 1/8-inch spacer tabs and leveling shims to make installation easy. They are suitable for both architectural and construction applications where water drainage and membrane protection are required. They are resistant to ozone and severe weather conditions. EPDM Rubber Pedestals are a flexible solution for surface construction and contour adapting.
- EPDM Rubber Pedestals are compatible with various types of surfaces such as tiles, slabs, decking, and pavers, as they have 1/8-inch spacer tabs and leveling shims that can accommodate different sizes and shapes.
- EPDM Rubber Pedestals are resistant to weather, UV, ozone, and oxidation, as they are made of high-quality EPDM rubber that has excellent outdoor durability and longevity.
- EPDM Rubber Pedestals are flexible and contour-adapting, as they are made of rubber that can adapt to the shape of the roof or substrate and provide stable support for the surface.
- EPDM Rubber Pedestals are insulating and noise-reducing, as they are made of rubber that can prevent heat transfer and sound transmission between the surface and the substrate.
- EPDM Rubber Pedestals are easy to install and maintain, as they have a fixed height of 3/8 inch that eliminates the need for height adjustment and allows easy access for inspection and maintenance.
To find out more about the available sizes, please send your inquiry:FARMESACO Guidance
|Item Code||Spacing||Diameter||Joint Thickness|
|FMS-EPDM-PS||9.5mm = 3/8inch||127mm = 5inch||6.0mm|