Adjustable Height Pedestals make laying a floor very practical and simple. These pedestals rest on top of the waterproofing membrane or any other surface due to being paved.
Following an initial rough adjustment, laying the chosen paving is made easier by the self-leveling head, which helps compensate for differences in level. The adjustment key is then used to complete the installation with precise accuracy.
The floating paving system for exterior use provides a permanent solution to infiltration trouble encountered too often on terraces paved with glue-on tiles. This system is based on a wide range of special fixed or adjustable height supports, which are placed on top of the waterproofing layer.
If the waterproofing layer needs maintenance, the paving can be easily removed and laid again.
Adjustable Height Pedestals
Adjustable Height Pedestals are a range of versatile and durable products that are designed to support various types of surfaces such as tiles, slabs, decking, and tables. They are made of high-quality materials and have a height regulation from 10 mm to 950 mm. They are easy to install, maintain, and customize according to the project specifications. They have various accessories such as a self-leveling head, slope corrector, joist adapter, and metal edging plate. They are ideal for creating ventilated and leveled spaces on rooftops, decks, patios, fountains, and more. Adjustable Height Pedestals are an innovative solution for surface construction and membrane protection.
- Adjustable Height Pedestals improve drainage and prevent water accumulation on the surface, as they create a ventilated and free-draining space between the surface and the substrate.
- Adjustable Height Pedestals protect the waterproofing membrane and extend the roof’s life, as they do not damage or penetrate the membrane layer and allow easy access for inspection and maintenance.
- Adjustable Height Pedestals reduce the load and sound emission on the roof. They eliminate the need for gravel and the sand bed that is typically used for traditional paving methods.
- Adjustable Height Pedestals save time and money, as they are easy to install, maintain, and customize according to the project specifications. They also eliminate the need for custom heights, which can be adjusted from 10 mm up to 950 mm.
- Adjustable Height Pedestals create a level and stable surface, as they can compensate for slopes up to 14% and have a high load-bearing capacity of up to 1000 kg per pedestal. They also have various accessories that enhance the surface’s stability, functionality, and aesthetics.
To find out more about the available sizes, please send your inquiry:FARMESACO Guidance